Wednesday 2 November 2011

Treasured Heirlooms

One of my very favourite pieces of jewellery is the small silver cuff I was wearing today. Given to my mother as a 21st birthday present I have loved it for years and know I will for years to come. I love how it is so personal but still so stylish, just wish it fitted as an arm band on my upper arm as it used to my Mum!










Since finishing uni for the year I have been taking a whole lot of down time. It seems to be the easiest way to get through the day. This cape always leads to an easy outfit. I steered clear from it for a while but have found the olive colour and relaxed vibe so easy to style. 



{Bassike Jeans. Bassike Singlet. Shakuhachi cape. Emporio Armani shoes. Sambag Bag. El Minara Necklace. Ebay Sunglasses. Vintage cuffs. Low Luv, Stolen Girlfriends Club and vinatge rings}

13 comments:

  1. I love your style, you are such a fashionista and those shoes are gorgeous.

    www.modernbeauty21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE PHOTOSS!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing, as is your style! Not to mention that bag, it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cape! The color and the flow is perfect! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW amazing outfit! it is so great and simple yet chic! You definitely have an amazing eye for fashion and you have totally surpassed a lot of fashion bloggers that I know. You are on your way to the top!! great job keep it up :))

    nussbaumfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes remind me of Sex and the City a lot : )

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! amazing outfit!!!

    Visit my blog anf if it like u, became my new follower!!!(of course I follow back!)

    have a wonderful Friday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the cape with a long back
    http://lifelessrobot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with that green cape! And the cuff is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankyou to everyone! please follow me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look
    you have amazing style
    cool photos and blog :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful necklace and cape!! Looks great together :)

    www.6and2threes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely like how the green flow, very nature-like and the photos are in SUPERB quality.

    xx, Crystal
    @Watermoolen

    ReplyDelete